Alex commenced a specialist criminal pupillage under the supervision of Tom Walkling in October 2017.
Prior to commencing pupillage, Alex was a regular writer, and then Criminal Law Editor, of the online legal journal Keep Calm Talk Law. He also spent time as a research assistant to Professor Anthony Arnull at the University of Birmingham. Alex is a keen saxophonist, and has travelled to New York, Atlanta and Paris to perform.
Since commencing his second six, Alex has regularly been instructed in Magistrates’ Court and Crown Court proceedings. Alex is listed on the CPS Advocate Panel for general crime, level 1.
Alex accepts instructions in the practice areas of Crime and Regulatory.
- LLB (Hons), Law, University of Birmingham – First Class
- BPTC, University of Law – Very Competent
Scholarships and prizes:
- Albion Richardson Award, Gray’s Inn
- Lady Barber Prize for Mooting, University of Birmingham
- Camm Cup Mooting Competition Winner 2015/16, University of Birmingham
Membership of Professional Organisations:
- The Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn
- Criminal Bar Association
CV Added Successfully!
Would you like to continue adding to your brochure or go to the Brochure Builder to begin the download?Go to Brochure Builder Continue