Having successfully completed pupillage in 2016 – 2017 under the supervision of Simon Clegg and Rosalyn Carter, William is developing a busy practice with a focus on family, employment and commercial law.
William is a fluent speaker of Russian, and is happy to accept instructions in cases with an international element, particularly involving Russia or the former USSR.
In his spare time, William enjoys theatre, cricket, football and walking.
- BA (Hons) Russian Studies – First Class (University of Birmingham)
- MA Russian and East European Literature and Culture (University College London)
- Graduate Diploma in Law – Commendation (BPP Law School)
- Bar Professional Training Course – Very Competent (University of Law)
Appointments and Awards
- Appointed to Government Legal Department Junior Junior Panel – 2017 – present
- Lord Justice Holker Scholar 2014 – Gray’s Inn
- CPE Scholar 2012 – Gray’s Inn
CV Added Successfully!
Would you like to continue adding to your brochure or go to the Brochure Builder to begin the download?Go to Brochure Builder Continue