Molly specialises in Children Law acting in both private and public law proceedings for Local Authorities, parents and Guardians.
She is a tenacious and determined problem-solver and aims to work as a team with all her clients (both professional and lay clients) to achieve excellent outcomes. As such, Molly is readily contactable to discuss and assist in the ongoing management of a case.
Molly is committed to thorough preparation allowing her to provide clear advice about how to pursue relevant aims and objectives.
Molly values the importance of engaging empathetically with clients and is personable and sympathetic in helping people deal with stressful and difficult proceedings.
Qualifications and Appointments:
- University of Durham: Law LLB (Hons) 2:1
- Nottingham Law School: Bar Vocational Course – Very Competent
- Gray’s Inn: Scholarship – Steen Award
- Molly is Direct Access Accredited and therefore able to take instructions on a Direct Access basis.
- Molly is an approved pupil supervisor; providing training to those entering the profession.
- Molly is elected as a District Councillor in Stratford-upon-Avon and sits on the Planning Committee in that role.
CV Added Successfully!
Would you like to continue adding to your brochure or go to the Brochure Builder to begin the download?Go to Brochure Builder Continue