Theodora joined chambers in October 2018 following the successful completion of her pupillage under the supervision of David Maxwell.
Over the course of pupillage, Theodora gained a wide experience of Chambers’ key practice areas and is now receiving regular instructions in her own right to appear in court as well as for pleading and advisory work.
In her spare time, Theodora is a keen classical singer, dog-lover and yoga enthusiast.
- BPTC (Kaplan Law School) – Very Competent
- GDL (University of Law) – Commendation
- BA Philosophy and Theology (University of Nottingham) – First-Class Hons
CV Added Successfully!
Would you like to continue adding to your brochure or go to the Brochure Builder to begin the download?Go to Brochure Builder Continue
Theodora regularly advises on liability and quantum, and drafts pleadings.
Theodora has been instructed on small claims hearings, fast-track trials, Stage 3 hearings, infant settlement hearings, disposal hearings and CCMCs.
Theodora’s recent experience includes:
- Advising on liability in a claim against the local authority where the issue was whether there was a reasonable system of inspection.
- Providing an advice for a Claimant in her clinical negligence claim for disfigurement caused by errors during a breast augmentation. The case settled in the Claimant’s favour as a result of the advice.
- Representing a high profile international company in a CCMC.