A very experienced employment law practitioner. Deals with public access cases as well as all issues for both respondent and claimant. Very user-friendly in terms of client care, and practical pragmatic approaches to litigation underpinned by a professional mediation qualification.
Qualifications and Appointments:
- International Civil and Commercial Mediator
- Pupil Supervisor
- Trustee Director, Multi-Academy Trust
- Stonewall Equality & Diversity Champion and Role Model
CV Added Successfully!
Would you like to continue adding to your brochure or go to the Brochure Builder to begin the download?Go to Brochure Builder Continue
Pure employment law specialist. Ranked in the Legal 500 in the last four consecutive years. Entry in Chambers & Partners, particularly praised for his expertise in discrimination work, with a strong background in equality and diversity issues.
- Royal Bank of Scotland v Bevan UKEAT/0440/07 - In Royal Bank of Scotland v Bevan UKEAT/0440/07 the EAT noted that the purpose of regulation 15 of the Employment Act 2002 (Dispute Resolution) Regulations 2004 was to encourage parties not to start proceedings until internal procedures had been completed. Therefore, when an employer brought a dismissal or disciplinary procedure to an end on the day that the time limit for claiming unfair dismissal expired, a tribunal had been entitled to find that it had not been reasonably practicable for an employee to submit their unfair dismissal claim in time. The tribunal had also been entitled to find that that seven days after the expiry of the time limit was a reasonable time for the purposes of submitting the employee's.
- Mr S Ahmed v City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council and Others: UKEAT/0145/14/KN