Employment Law Sessions
Put questions and views to an employment barrister in a more personal setting. The Law Sessions provides small groups of attendees (max. 6 per session) with a premium online educational and training experience.
What we offer
Each Law Session is 30 minutes and conducted via Zoom. At each law session:
- A specialist employment barrister provides a concise 10-minute overview of an employment law topic, delivered via Zoom.
- After the overview there is a 20-minute small-group discussion with the opportunity to ask questions to the specialist barrister.
- Group sizes are kept small, with a maximum of 6 participants for a more in-depth discussion.
For short video clips about the Law Sessions and the topics covered click below.
How to book and attend
Upcoming Law Sessions are listed below.
To book, simply click on the session and time that works for you and you will be taken to a registration and payment page. After submitting your details and making payment, you will receive a Zoom meeting link to the Law Session via email.
Click on the Zoom link at the scheduled time, and join the meeting five minutes before your Law Session is due to start. You will be placed into a virtual waiting room. Please use an identifiable name so that the session leader can check those in the waiting room against the list of registered attendees.
Furlough Agreements – Alex MacMillan (2015 call).
- Thu 4th June at 2pm (JJEL session – for junior employment lawyers) Book now
- Fri 5th June at 11.00am; Book now
How much it costs
The price for one attendee per session is £40 (ex VAT).
JJEL (“Just for Junior Employment Lawyers”) Law Sessions (aimed at junior lawyers from paralegal to 5-years’ PQE )are provided at a discounted price of £20 (ex VAT).
If you would like further information on the Law Sessions, have any other questions, or would like to instruct a barrister to advise you in your particular case, please contact Senior Employment Clerk, Gary Carney, on firstname.lastname@example.org.