The week commencing 21st March 2022 will see the St Philips Insolvency & Restructuring Team present a daily 60 minute free breakfast webinar at 9:30am each morning. The sessions, covering the latest developments in insolvency law, are aimed at insolvency specialists, commercial litigators and anyone who advises directors in an insolvency context.
- Monday 21st March 2022: “Cross-border issues and Brexit”
Marc Brown & Iqbal Mohammed
- Tuesday 22nd March 2022: “Property interests in insolvency law”
Christopher Buckingham & Robert Mundy
- Wednesday 23rd March 2022: “Fraud in 2022: the insolvency angle”
Ali Tabari & Kirsty White
- Thursday 24th March 2022: “Economic duress, personal guarantees”
Avtar Khangure QC & Natalie Kearney
- Friday 25th March 2022: “Misfeasance: where are we and case law update”
James Morgan QC, Raghav Trivedi & Amanprit Kaur
Please join us by registering through the link below, choose the talks you’d like to view by ticking the corresponding boxes, and the links to join will be sent out to you.
We look forward to welcoming you.