Austin Court, 80 Cambridge St, Birmingham, B1 2NP
Date & Time: 13/02/2018 | 9:30am - 5:00pm (registration 9:00am)
Cost: £125 +VAT
Following the success of our inaugural conference in February this year, we are pleased to confirm its return for next year. The St Philips Stone Insolvency & Restructuring Day will take place on Tuesday 13th February 2018, at The IET Birmingham: Austin Court, 80 Cambridge St, Birmingham, B1 2NP (Brindley Place).
The conference will provide delegates with an opportunity to further their knowledge on key areas of practice, along with an opportunity to meet with members of our Insolvency & Restructuring Team and network with other members of the insolvency community.
The delegate rate for the day is £125 plus VAT per person, for which you will be invoiced upon completion of the booking form.
The day will include a comprehensive pack of course materials, a sit down lunch, along with a post conference drinks reception.
Places are limited, so we encourage early booking to avoid disappointment.
- An Insolvency Case Study presented by James Morgan QC, Matthew Weaver & Marc Brown
- Bankruptcy – Suspension, Validation, Exoneration and more – Amit Gupta
- Carrying The Can: Focus on Directors’ Duties – Ali Tabari & Kate Rogers
- It’s my privilege! Obtaining and using privileged documents – Robert Mundy
- Dealing with Dividends in Specie – Katie Longstaff
- Forum shopping in light of the Recast Insolvency Regulation – Helen Gardiner
- Brexit: Implications for International Dispute Resolution and Drafting – Keynote Speaker Professor Jonathan Harris QC
Terms and Conditions
Full terms and conditions can be found here.Book Online Now