Theodora joined chambers in October 2018 following the successful completion of her pupillage under the supervision of David Maxwell.
Over the course of pupillage, Theodora gained a wide experience of Chambers’ key practice areas and is now receiving regular instructions in her own right to appear in court as well as for pleading and advisory work.
In her spare time, Theodora is a keen classical singer, dog-lover and yoga enthusiast.
- BPTC (Kaplan Law School) – Very Competent
- GDL (University of Law) – Commendation
- BA Philosophy and Theology (University of Nottingham) – First-Class Hons
CV Added Successfully!
Would you like to continue adding to your brochure or go to the Brochure Builder to begin the download?Go to Brochure Builder Continue
Theodora is developing a practice across the spectrum of family law and has been instructed on private law children cases, public law children cases and ancillary relief proceedings under the Matrimonial Causes Act 1973.
Theodora’s recent experience includes:
- Successfully representing a father in his child arrangements order application for a change in residence.
- On behalf of a young mother, opposing an interim care order in that threshold had not been met.
- Negotiating a good settlement in favour of her client during a FDR where the division of equity in matrimonial home was in dispute.
- Representing a wife for a non-molestation order and occupation order.
- Representing a mother in a cross-application for a child arrangements order to clarify how the child is to spend time with the father.