Sharon completed her pupillage at the Bar of Ireland and went on to develop a mixed civil practice at the Irish Bar, primarily in personal injury litigation and property disputes. She regularly appeared before the High Court as well as Circuit and District courts, representing county councils, insurers and private individuals. She also represented children in personal injury claims where the Personal Injuries Assessment Board (PIAB) had made an award.
Sharon has represented both claimant and defendant in a variety of personal injury matters in small claims, fast track and multi track hearings. She has a particular interest in credit hire litigation.
Qualifications and Appointments:
- Barrister-at-Law Degree (The Honorable Society of the Kings Inns, Dublin, Ireland)
- Bar Professional Training Certificate (The University of Law, Birmingham )
- LLB Law (Hons) (The University of Birmingham)
Articles and Publications:
- Personal Injuries Brief Update Journal (PIBULJ), September 2018: Irving v Morgan Sindall Plc  EWHC 1147 (QB) (http://www.pibriefupdate.com/content/menus-18423/menus/4660-september-2018-contents)
- The Bar Review (Journal of the Bar of Ireland), November 2015: A Tale of Two Houses.
CV Added Successfully!
Would you like to continue adding to your brochure or go to the Brochure Builder to begin the download?Go to Brochure Builder Continue