Sandamini commenced her Pupillage in Family Law in October 2018 under the supervision of Molly Giles, Jonathan Nosworthy, Victoria Edmonds and Huw Jones.
Having grown up in Sri Lanka, Sandamini completed her primary and secondary stages of education there. She came to the UK in 2014 to begin her BA in Law, at the University of Cambridge. Prior to commencing her BA, she taught English Language and Literature at her former school and conducted private tuition in Sri Lanka. Whilst at University, she took the opportunity to teach and train students in public speaking and debating in China and Hong Kong. Prior to commencing her Pupillage, Sandamini was employed as a mentor in a charitable programme aimed at facilitating talented young students from underprivileged backgrounds to access tertiary education and aspire to skilled careers. Her role as a mentor in particular, has given her a strong foundation in working with vulnerable individuals and advocating on their behalf.
- BA (Law), University of Cambridge, 2.1
- BPTC (LLM), University of Law, Outstanding
- Diploma in International Relations (BIDTI), Sri Lanka
- A/L -Ranked first in Sri Lanka for French language and literature
- GCSE – Ranked first in Sri Lanka for both English Language and English Literature and ranked second with respect to overall marks for eight subjects in Sri Lanka
- Winner of the National Speed Mooting Competition 2017 (UK)
- Mistress of Moots, Law Society, University of Cambridge (2016-17)
- Co-President of the Law Society, Fitzwilliam College, University of Cambridge
- Sinhala, Native Level
- French, conversational
CV Added Successfully!
Would you like to continue adding to your brochure or go to the Brochure Builder to begin the download?Go to Brochure Builder Continue