Natalie is currently a commercial specialist pupil in Chambers under the supervision of Ali Tabari, Anthony Verduyn and Marc Brown. As of 1stApril 2019, Natalie will be accepting instructions in her own right, and developing a broad commercial chancery practice within the Business and Property group.
During pupillage, Natalie has assisted in matters involving misfeasance and TUV claims in insolvency proceedings, a large-scale commercial fraud, and property claims involving boundary disputes, adverse possession, dilapidations and harassment.
Before joining St Philips Chambers, Natalie spent 2 years at a national top-50 law firm. During that time, she worked on the successful defence of a fraud claim, and numerous construction matters on behalf of developers and funds, which has provided her with invaluable experience of how to provide pragmatic and commercial advice to both solicitors and lay clients.
In her spare time, Natalie enjoys walking in the Peak District with her two dogs and is an ‘escape room’ enthusiast.
- International Business Law LLM (Distinction) – University of Leeds
- Bar Professional Training Course (Very Competent) – Nottingham Law School
- Law and German LLB (First Class Hons) – Cardiff University
- Diploma in the Foundations of German Law – University of Passau, Germany
Scholarships and Prizes:
- Duke of Edinburgh Scholarship – Inner Temple
- Exhibition Award – Inner Temple
- Liberty Scholarship – University of Leeds
- Taylor Prize: Runner-up Best Overall Student – Nottingham Law School
- Mollie Williams Prize – Cardiff University
CV Added Successfully!
Would you like to continue adding to your brochure or go to the Brochure Builder to begin the download?Go to Brochure Builder Continue