Leisha provides specialist advice and representation when relationships break down. She acts in applications for both married and unmarried clients concerning money, property and children. Leisha has a reputation as “a fighter” where settlement is not in her client’s interest but she will advise realistically and negotiate where possible. She is particularly renowned for her thorough preparation and detailed knowledge of her case papers at all hearings and her penetrative cross examination. Her style is direct. Her results are impressive. However, she is able to easily relate to the lay client outside court and put them at ease, be they a multi-millionaire business owner, a stay at home parent, or an unwitting intervenor. She deals with family finance upon separation and her cases include financial provision on divorce, Trusts of Land Act applications and Schedule One applications for children. She regularly appears in s8 Children Act proceedings (residence, contact, specific issue) which are often complex and involve several parties and experts.
What the directories say:
- “A fearless advocate. She has excellent attention to detail and is brilliant on her feet.” – Chambers UK 2019
- “Fearless in court.” – Legal 500 2019
- “Very well prepared, good with clients and polished in her presentation.” “strong, direct and no-nonsense barrister.” – Chambers UK
- “A robust advocate and excellent negotiator.” – Legal 500
- “Treads the path between being conciliatory and standing firm on a key issue.” “She is fantastic.” – Chambers UK
- “Her advice is clear and confident, and she is an extremely determined advocate who always fights for her clients.” “Leisha is quick to grasp the facts of a case, gives sensible advice, and is a confident and strong advocate.” – Chambers UK
- “..will fight for her client.” – Legal 500
- “Leisha Bond is a fearless and formidable advocate.” – Legal 500
Qualifications and Appointments:
- Law and French law (2:1) University of Birmingham and l’Université de Limoges Jules Thorne Scholar of Middle Temple BVC —’Very Competent’
- Association of Lawyers for Children
CV Added Successfully!
Would you like to continue adding to your brochure or go to the Brochure Builder to begin the download?Go to Brochure Builder Continue