- An experienced and highly regarded specialist employment law barrister.
- Handles a broad range of employment matters, and is particularly adept at complex discrimination cases.
- In practice at St Philips Chambers in Birmingham for 10 years.
- Appointed to the Midlands panel of treasury counsel.
- Direct access qualified and frequently accepts instructions on this basis.
- Regularly conducts workplace investigations, normally concerning serious disciplinary or grievance cases.
What the directories say:
Jonathan has been recommended in the last five editions of the Chambers & Partners independent guide to the legal profession. The guide quotes are as follows:
- “He has a sharp, analytical mind.”
- “His knowledge is extremely impressive, as is his attention to detail.”
- “Very approachable, very personable and very knowledgeable.”
- “He’s quietly confident and approachable, and normal with it, which is why people recommend him”
- “He’s a good advocate and prepares very impressive documents”
- “He produces very good opinions and is very persuasive at hearings.”
- “He has a good manner with clients and comes well prepared.”
- “Jonathan is praised by solicitors for his client manner.”
- “He gets off the fence very quickly – he’ll give you a view on the merit of a case immediately.”
- “Has a confidence and gravitas that belies his year of call”
CV Added Successfully!
Would you like to continue adding to your brochure or go to the Brochure Builder to begin the download?Go to Brochure Builder Continue