Jonathan is an experienced employment law specialist who advises and represents claimants and respondents in all areas of employment law. His clients have included senior professionals and executives, public and private limited companies, SMEs, solicitor firms, charities, schools and town councils.
Jonathan is frequently instructed on lengthy and complex cases up and down the country. He is known for his approachability and is well regarded for his forensic analysis and ability to get to the heart of a matter quickly.
Jonathan is direct access qualified.
What the directories say:
- Legal 500 (2015): “He is knowledgeable and quick to grasp the issues in all
areas of employment law.”
- Legal 500 (2016): “Experienced in disability discrimination.”
- Legal 500 (2017): “An employment law specialist.”
- Legal 500 (2019): “Very experienced across the spectrum of employment law matters.”
- LLB (Hons) – London Metropolitan University
- LLM – Kings College London
- Bar Vocational Course – BPP, London
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Employment Law Bar Association
- Honourable Society of the Middle Temple
CV Added Successfully!
Would you like to continue adding to your brochure or go to the Brochure Builder to begin the download?Go to Brochure Builder Continue
- Representing 59 claimants in a TUPE case on the issue of whether there had been a transfer.
- Representing a firm of solicitors in a long running case involving lengthy and complex claims for whistleblowing, discrimination and unfair dismissal.
- Representing a firm of solicitors in resisting claims for unfair and wrongful dismissal.
- Representing a school at a multiday hearing regarding whistleblowing and constructive unfair dismissal claims.
- Representing a claimant in a ten day constructive unfair dismissal case.