Harriet is a barrister and Jersey advocate practising in tax law and all aspects of Jersey law. She advises on all aspects of direct and indirect taxation (including matters with an offshore element), as well as on Jersey law.
She litigates in the English courts and tribunals as well as in Jersey in relation to both purely tax matters, as well as matters with a tax element.
Harriet is a former editor of the Personal Tax Planning Review and the Offshore and International Tax Review.
Qualifications and Appointments:
- Advocate of the Royal Court of Jersey
- Bar Vocational Course, BPP Law School, London
- PgDL, BPP Law School, London
- BA (Hons) Archaeology and Anthropology, Downing College, Cambridge
- Re A  UKFTT 541 (TC)
- Fisher v Revenue and Customs Comrs  UKFTT 335
- Chappell v HMRC  UKFTT 453 (TC)
- Benest v Syvret (as executor of Dorothy May Benest)  JRC 079A
- Countrywide Estate Agents FS Limited v HMRC  STC 511
- Price v HMRC  UKFTT 624 (TC)
- Countrywide Estate Agents FS Limited v HMRC  UKFTT 263 (TC)
- H v H  EWHC 158 (Fam)
- In the matter of the representation of Andsberg Limited  JRC 179,  JLR Note 53
CV Added Successfully!
Would you like to continue adding to your brochure or go to the Brochure Builder to begin the download?Go to Brochure Builder Continue