Emma joined chambers following the successful completion of her pupillage. She practices in family and employment.
Having read Law with French at the University of Birmingham, Emma went on to study her LLM in European Union Law and secured pupillage upon the completion of her BPTC in 2013.
Emma is always well prepared, is approachable, and will offer sensible and realistic advice.
Qualifications and Appointments:
- LLB Law with French, University of Birmingham, 2.1
- Licence en Droit, Université d’Orléans, Mention Bien
- LLM EU Law, University of Birmingham, Distinction
- BPTC, College of Law, Outstanding
- Albion Richardson Scholarship, Gray’s Inn (2012)