Emma joined chambers following the successful completion of her pupillage in 2013-14. She now specialises in Children Act proceedings.
Having read Law with French at the University of Birmingham and the University of Orléans, Emma went on to study her LLM in European Union Law before being called to the Bar in 2013.
Emma is always well prepared, is approachable, and will offer sensible and realistic advice.
Qualifications and Appointments:
- LLB Law with French, University of Birmingham, 2.1
- Licence en Droit, Université d’Orléans, Mention Bien
- LLM EU Law, University of Birmingham, Distinction
- BPTC, College of Law, Outstanding
- Albion Richardson Scholarship, Gray’s Inn (2012)
CV Added Successfully!
Would you like to continue adding to your brochure or go to the Brochure Builder to begin the download?Go to Brochure Builder Continue