Elizabeth specialises in public and private law children act applications. She has a reputation for excellent client care, meticulous preparation and fearless advocacy. The primary focus of her practice is on complex public law applications involving serious allegations of sexual, physical and emotional abuse.
What the directories say:
- “She has expertise across the range of public and private children law matters.” – Legal 500 2019
- “A hugely experienced and robust advocate who fights her client’s corner with judgement and tenacity.” and “An excellent advocate. Very approachable and extremely thorough.” – Chambers UK 2019
- “A fantastic advocate with a calm and candid style.” – Legal 500
- “She is one of the best advocates I have ever seen in my life. She digests the case well and can see things from her client’s point of view. She always achieves the best results.” – Chambers and Partners 2016
- “She is a fair but robust advocate, extremely thorough and industrious, very good with clients and her drafting is excellent as well.” – Chambers and Partners 2016
- “She is a passionate and articulate advocate who is well liked by the judiciary.” “A tough fighter with very good client skills.” – Chambers and Partners 2015
- “Enjoys a strong reputation for her work in care proceedings, and is quickly becoming a favourite of instructing solicitors in this area. She represents local authorities, parents and guardians, and often handles cases involving serious allegations of physical, sexual or emotional abuse.”
- “She’s brilliant; extremely knowledgeable and robust, but with a fantastic bedside manner with the clients.” “I am impressed by her ability to communicate with clients and give practical advice.”
Qualifications and Appointments:
- BA (Hons) Dunelm
- Recorder on the North Eastern Circuit hearing private and public law applications.
- Association of Lawyers for Children
- Family Law Bar Association
- British Association of Adoption and Fostering
CV Added Successfully!
Would you like to continue adding to your brochure or go to the Brochure Builder to begin the download?Go to Brochure Builder Continue