Alex completed a specialist criminal pupillage under the supervision of Tom Walkling between October 2017 and October 2018.
Alex accepts instructions in the practice areas of criminal and regulatory law.
- LLB (Hons), Law, University of Birmingham – First Class
- BPTC, University of Law – Very Competent
Scholarships and prizes:
- Albion Richardson Award, Gray’s Inn
- Lady Barber Prize for Mooting, University of Birmingham
- Camm Cup Mooting Competition Winner 2015/16, University of Birmingham
Membership of Professional Organisations:
- The Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn
- Criminal Bar Association
CV Added Successfully!
Would you like to continue adding to your brochure or go to the Brochure Builder to begin the download?Go to Brochure Builder Continue
During pupillage, Alex spent time on secondment to Birmingham City Council. He has continued to grow his regulatory practice with regular instructions in areas such as noise, waste, food hygiene, trading standards, licensing, financial regulation and prosecutions under the Education Act 1996.+ Add to Brochure