Private Law Children and Domestic Abuse
We are experts in Private Children matters, and the area of Domestic Abuse within relationships. We have a long standing reputation of being an outstanding set of chambers in this area and have expertise in areas such as:
- International child abduction,
- Leave to remove from the jurisdiction,
- Cases concerning disputes over the child’s education, religious upbringing and medical treatment,
- LGBT Parenting
- Residence and contact disputes, including intractable contact issues, and those involving serious allegations of mistreatment, and false allegations,
- Injunctions to protect from domestic violence,
- Injunctions and remedies for the protection of personal property.
Our barristers appear regularly in all levels of courts, from appellate courts, to the High Court, County Court and the FPC. We are regularly instructed by parents, and by CAFCASS.
St Philips Family is renowned for how our barristers and clerks work closely and co-operatively with solicitors and clients to ensure an excellent level of service. Even in this time of challenges due to restrictions on public funding, our barristers are committed to excellent representation of parents and children at all levels.
Many of our barristers have appeared in significant cases which have helped to shape the current law relating to private law proceedings. Our barristers regularly contribute articles to law journals and publications. A number of the team have published major works in the field of family law.
A number of our barristers also sit as part-time members of the judiciary including one Deputy High Court Judge, six Recorders of the County Courts, two Deputy District Judges and a Deputy Assistant Coroner.
All members of St Philips Family are members of the Family Law Bar Association, and the Association for Lawyers for Children.
Full CV Added Successfully!
Would you like to continue adding to your brochure or go to the Brochure Builder to begin the download?Go to Brochure Builder Continue
- Clare Dillon Call: 1974
- Guy Spollon Call: 1976
- Nergis-Anne Mathew Call: 1981
- Paul Storey QC Silk: 2001
- Sarah Buxton Call: 1988
- Robin Lewis Call: 1991
- Susan Todd Call: 1991
- William Baker Call: 1992
- Julie Sparrow Call: 1992
- Julie Moseley Call: 1992
- Elizabeth Walker Call: 1994
- Patrick Wainwright Call: 1994
- Carolyn Jones Call: 1995
- John Vater QC Silk: 2012
- Huw Jones Call: 1997
- Huma Ali Call: 1997
- Leisha Bond Call: 1999
- Elizabeth Richards Call: 2001
- Victoria Edmonds Call: 2004
- Molly Giles Call: 2005
- Debbie Collins Call: 2007
- Christopher Rank Call: 2008
- Lucie French Call: 2008
- Emma Williamson Call: 2013
- Emma Kendall Call: 2016