On the 7th November, our specialist Agricultural Team – which encompasses barristers from across our Wills, Trust and Probate, Property, Commercial and Family teams – held the inaugural annual 1 day Agriculture Conference in Leeds Park Square.
The Conference was fully booked with over 50 delegates from across Yorkshire, Lancashire, Teesside and Cumbria in attendance to hear presentations from our expert panel on the following topics –
- Issues arising from Farmland Developments by Greg Pipe
- Private Client Issues Relating To Farmers by Sarah Harrison
- Proprietary Estoppel by Stuart Roberts
- Inheritance, Divorce and the Farm by Jacqueline Humphreys
- Farming Partnerships by Sean Kelly
- Agricultural Holdings by Dominic Crossley
- Agricultural Options in Wills by Anna Metcalfe
If you would like any further information regarding this seminar and the topics that were covered, or would be interested in our speakers providing you with a tailored in-house talk, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Next Years conference is anticipated to take place in September 2018.